Safari MK goes blue for willen

Safari MK went blue for Willen Hospice MK during #GoBlueForWillen week 2nd-8th March 2015.

The café baked blue cupcakes with all money going to Willen Hospice. On Friday 6th March all staff wore blue wigs and blue jeans to work to help raise money and create awareness for this amazing local charity. Safari MK even appeared in the MK News!

Did you know that just 22% of funding comes from the NHS. The remaining 78%, which works out at around £3.6 million, needs to be raised in the community. Therefore Safari MK wanted to help Willen Hospice fulfil their promise of being “always there to care”. Willen Hospice rely on the support, dedication and generosity of people in the local community.

Please text GBFW15 £5 to 70070 donate £5* and help Willen Hospice continue to offer its specialist care and support to patients and their families.

http://www.mkweb.co.uk/pictures/SAFARI-MK-blue-Willen-Hospice-play-centre-Kiln/pictures-26134427-detail/pictures.html#1

 

 

Sign up Today and save time on the Day

Register your details and when you visit Safari MK for the first time you won't have any forms to fill or waste time at our reception desk when you just want to get in and play or have an amazing coffee!

Register Now X